Donations4Wally

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wally gets another dose of nature

We all got to go to the West Fork of the San Gabriel River today.  It was beeeautiful today and it felt like we were on vacation.  As usual, Wally loved exploring and the long walk tuckered him out.
He's the perfect fishing buddy...and if anything, I think he's Scott's good luck charm because he's had a lot of success fishing lately. 
Patiently waiting for their treats
I always find heart rocks...and it's been a while since I've found one.  Lately, it seems that I'm always watching Wally walk (because he's so dang cute) and he just walks over them, practically showing me the way to them.
It's only appropriate that I found a big one, and a small one :)

2 comments:

  1. "Wally World" is the best name ever! Then again, I always think of myself as Clark Griswold, so that stands to reason.

    I have a heart rock that I found once a few years ago...thought it was the coolest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy doggies! Love the ♥ rocks too!

    ReplyDelete